The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) builds interdisciplinary collaborations and facilitates the sharing of knowledge to address global health challenges. Click here for the CUGH 2017 Global Health Education Competencies Tool Kit
- NIH 2017 Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration – 26-27 October 2017, Baltimore, MD: Register online
- Improving the Quality and Value of Short-term Student Experiences in Global Health: Association for International Education Administrators (AIEA) Thematic Forum, 5-6 December 2017, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Register online
- CUGH Global Health Conference 16-18 March 2018, New York, NY: Register online now or Click here for more conference information!
- Small Cities Conference 2018:Vulnerable Communities: Research, Policy, & Practice 11-12 May 2018 • Ball State University Alumni Center: Proposals for individual papers or fully formed panels due 1 Nov 2017. More information!
- International Research Collaboration on Drug Abuse and Addiction Research
(R01) (PA-15-142), (R21) (PA-15-143) and (R03) (PA-15-141)
- Global Noncommunicable Diseases and Injury Across the Lifespan: Exploratory Research (R21)
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71, D43)
- Addressing the Etiology of Health Disparities and Health Advantages Among Immigrant Populations
- Re-Competition of Global Network for Womens and Childrens Health Research (UG1)
- Promoting NICHD Areas of Research for HIV/AIDS in Maternal and Child Health (R01)
- Targeted Implementation Science to Achieve 90/90/90 Goals for HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment (R01, R21)
Subscribe to the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts – receive a weekly email with links to new and current funding announcements
Funding Agencies for Global Health Opportunities